Saturday, August 13, 2005

Thoughts about being Single in the Metro...

Picture this, Im in my mid 20's, a graduate of one of the biggest and oldest state univeristy in the country not to mention I graduated with full honors - cum laude,and currently working with one of the top fortune 100 multinational companies in the metro's elite bussiness community and, yes Im living life to the fullest by savoring freedom and independence....

All of my friends adore me,most of your enemies envies how I live my life and because of good genes and linage I may proudly say that Im simply cut above the rest in terms of physical attributes.

But - My biggest stumbling block is the harsh reality that I am still SINGLE in this age where having sex and having a relationship is as simple as like getting burger on your favirite fastfood joint - FAST and EASY!Even with this statistics on getting laid and having someone to be mushy with its really quit mind-boggling for me to know that with all the billions of people in this planet yet NO one seem to fit the shoe to be my one and only beloved!

Yes, I do have my lion share on the flirting game, I have had loads of time to test my prowess when it comes to dating guys but why the heck am I still alone and single?

Is there anyone out there who could catch my fancy and break my hibernation on love? Help me please!

No comments: