Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Friend that I Almost LOVED!

So many questions float around inside my head when I'm around you. Am I allowed to love you? Is it safe? I won't get hurt, will I? Did you know you're exactly what I wished for? .... There are many others that continue to build themselves in my head and I think of all the possible answers behind them. I'm really starting to like you ( Well , I started realizing that since early this year). I'm really starting to feel you. When our hands touch I can feel so much positive energy pulsing through your finger tips. When I hold onto your shirt, I never want to let go. .....But I'm so scared.... The last guy I was with would've killed me if I ever got attached. He would've ripped my heart out as a warning. Back then I had cut off all of my fingers so I couldn't be tempted hold onto him. When I finally felt safe away from him, I bandaged my fingers back to my hands. They're still healing and I'm trying to hold onto you as tight as I can... As long as you let me hold on. I miss being away from you.... You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm almost at the point where I feel like I'm falling in love. I just hope that you'll catch me is all....
You know who your ...dont worry...You always told me that you see your future with you and me together...

No comments: