Wednesday, July 12, 2006

News Flash! - Go Ahead Spank Me!



I love my readers. Some of you have been reading since i started this blog, and some have just started. I know many of you have been worried these past few weeks because ive been posting quite sad and depressive posts. The reasons for those posts is nothing more than stress, and maybe a little bit of a relapse into a depression. Its ok though, because I am going to be taking control of my life in like 2 weeks. I told them i wanted to go back to communicate with my Ex's in Baguio and i have been informed by my closest friends that i will be cut off and disowned if i try it. They don't know im still really going to do it, which is why i am under so much stress I am going to be telling them at the end of this week that I am really going back, I already have my plane ticket etc.

I think it is very sweet of you all to offer to spank me, everyone knows i need it! But here is something i havent shared yet. In Baguio there is someone. I shall call him...Butthead. Hehehe. So far he seems to get me and my moods, and really wants to spank me...and other things. Anyway I shall keep you all posted!!!

No comments: