Sunday, January 01, 2006

In a few hours from now a brand new year will start, and hopefully it would bring me better opportunities, new friends and a better perspective in life!
2005 was a very difficult year for me, a lot of hardships and disappointments with my career and with my personal life,eventhough It was also a year to know who my real friends are and also to meet some wonderful people and enjoy some really fun moments...
Again, I hope and pray that 2006 would be a BETTER and BIGGER year for me, I wish that unlike the past years, this comming year would bring me more prosperity, wealth and good health and better realtionships with my family, friends and hopefully someone who I can complement life with!
Lastly, I also pray that this comming year 2006 would make me have a better relationship with GOD.

No comments: