Friday, January 27, 2006

An OPEN Letter to the Guy who PASSED By My LIFE..

Dear Bestfriend,

I have been thinking about you. i know that i have not talked to you since the last time you and i unexpectedly met. remember that time? We were both in a crowded party amongst many nameless and faceless people that time. You informed me that you are happily getting married. and i am glad for you. i truly am. but as we spoke some more, it became apparent that although your future marriage is seem to be going well - you are restless. you have this undying urge to go beyond the person you are right now. your confidence may have waned a bit but it is steadily coming back. you said that there are those who perceive you as a doormat. and you also informed me that you want to strangle their accursed necks, though not literally. I saw the life in your eyes and it was like the past all over again. I have fallen in love with you once more. i love you - despite your mistakes, dispite your angst, despite the folly that you sometimes display. bear this inside you, i love you. i truly really love you.

Darwin

No comments: