Thursday, April 10, 2008

All of US are WHORES (unfinished)

" All of US are born whores... it's just that some of us are lucky enough to get PAID for being one.."

These were the exact words that I've heard from a very close friend of mine. Reginald (not his real name) was one of those very few people I like to be associated with and I was fortunate enough to somehow mentor him in his budding career in human resources. He has this aura of being a "boy next door" type of guy, a true blue gentleman who every single gay guy in my queer group of friends dreams to introduce to their family and friends. Reginald has all the credentials of a seemingly perfect mate - good genes which gave him well defined and gorgeous looks , a well known family respected in society circles, and a child-like personality that endears him to all. But after the devastating break-up he just had a few weeks ago with his ex boyfriend Vince, he started to think and act "differently".

It was almost midnight when he called me up in my mobile phone to ask if I have anything to do that time. Since it was a weekend and I was just bumming around in my condo and trying my best to get some sleep but really hoping I was somewhere else, so without hesitation I agreed to meet him and try to make the rest of the night a "meaningful one".

I reminded him that I was not in the mood to spend the rest of the night in Malate with the rest the metropolis queer crowd. I had enough of that life. I've spent a lion share of my time there since the late 90's and I have already acquired that "been there - done that" attitude. Knowing that Reginald is aware that I no longer have a thrill to party in gay street, he promised me a different escapade in a "secret" place which according to him was his most recent discovery.

Since I live in the Ortigas Business District and he lives in Alabang, we agreed to meet in Greenbelt Makati in one of our usual hang-out places. It took me less than an hour to prepare and to drive my sexy ass from Ortigas CBD to Makati.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't believe you cut off the story there. I truly hope that you finish it. :)

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

Wow. Bitin nga. I hope to read the continuation soon. :-)