Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Puppy Love Story!

Ah puppy love stories...I recall mine. It was the summer of mid-80's. I was 11, turning 12. He was 12. I met him when my family went to Bali Indonesia to visit my tita and cousins. Now he was my cousin's classmate. My parents made me and my sister go with my cousins to their school--Bali International School. He was a really cute white boy (the only time I got ever got interested in a white boy). He started out as a show-off. But later on, apparently he told my cousin I was cute and said he liked me. He talked to me the next time I went with my cousins and he said he liked me and I guess I said I liked him too. We ended up holding hands haha!!! Hanggang dun lang po!!! I left that summer and he gave me a letter. I sent him a letter from the Philippines through my cousins. My cousins later on went for a vacation in Manila they said he thought my guy cousin was playing a prank on him, so I never wrote back.I wonder how he is...I wonder if he grew up good looking. I think I still have that letter somewhere...

No comments: